Friday, October 28, 2011

I shouldn't have love you, I shouldn't have dated you. T_T


I shouldn't have love you, I shouldn't have date you..hurmm..it would've been better if i didn't meet you!! but..I guess it's too late for regret..I just don't want to break up..YES!! I know.. I don't know how to love..I get topsy-turvey because of you..I still don't know how to love.. I'm in pain by myself...My breath is getting rougher..i always get hurt easily..So..please..please know my heart..
You're always this way and that way..EVERYTHING IS UPSIDE DOWN!! 
I'm not lying! Yes, i guess i'm a fool without you.. Every day and every night I think about you.. Please..i begging you..please wipe my flowing tears.. that's all i want but why do you pretend not to see me??? Will you tell me every day that your love is only for me??
I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU SO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment^_^